Saturday, April 23, 2016

Squooshi review

A little while back (I really like to test out the products), the awesome people at squooshi sent me a great package. It had so many goodies in it.

Lars loves, what we call, squeezies: smoothies in a squeeze pouch. I've been buying them, but I prefer to make as much as I can from scratch. Squooshi has made that possible for me. Shane can also start to eat them too. But, I've been concerned about his gums in the hard plastic nozzle. Here's the solution:


It's a soft material that won't hurt the little mans gums! He loves chewing on it! 

I love the cleaning brushes they sent! They make cleaning the bags so easy! 


Of course, Lars loves them (the truly important part)! I have so many flavors I can't wait for him (& Shane) to try!


The bags are very easy to fill! They don't leak, explode or anything. The only complaint I would have is that they don't sit upright (which makes sense, since you fill it at the bottom). Lars set it down (on its side, one time and I didn't know it. Almost the entire (1/4 filled was left) slowly came out. We were outside, so it wasn't a big deal.

Another handy item they sell are their zip pouches. I keep at least one in my baby bag whenever we go out. They're great to store the boys' snacks. They are so easy to use, open and close!


Squooshi is making this mommy's life a little easier! Thank you so much for letting us try out your awesome products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment