Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Longest plank & a fast breakfast

I'm on day 2 without any stupid injury or lack of motivation. I really wanted to hit snooze when my alarm went off this morning. But, I knew how much I'd regret not getting my workout in (only time I have throughout the day, until Shane can walk). 

Today was an ab day. I held a plank for 35 seconds!! That's huge for me. I haven't been able to do that since before I was pregnant with Lars. So proud of myself!!


Once I finished my workout, I got some things done around the house and enjoyed breakfast with Lars. He had cereal while I enjoyed my crustless quiche muffins. So good! I out zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes in it. So good!


I made these a couple days ago and now I can just pop a couple in the microwave to heat up whenever I'm ready. Super fast!

What's your go to super fast breakfast?



No comments:

Post a Comment