Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sweat dripping cardio!

I have to start off by saying that I absolutely hate jump squats!! I am finding my love for the burpee again 💕

This was a killer workout! I had sweat dripping down my back after the first set. I had two more sets to go! Can't wait to do it again.



I don't think you can see the thin layer of sweat in my face. I'm in need of cardio...a lot of it. 


Cardio is a great fat blaster! It melts my trouble areas away. I'm hoping to look the way I want (pre pregnancies) by the end of April. Also, Lars has swim lesson this summer, so I'm in a bikini this summer.

Now that I've had lunch and am cooling down from my workout, I'm freezing. Time to decorate the house for Valentine's Day. I love seeing Lars' face when I decorate for holidays.

What's your best fat blasting workout? Details please!

No comments:

Post a Comment