Thursday, February 4, 2016

Burning thighs & sneaking in veggies

Today is thigh & butt day. This workout was another killer. It hurts to sit and eat my lunch. I've been missing this pain. 

When I was pregnant, I didn't push myself. So, I really missed the seeat dripping, exhausting, muscle burning workouts. I'm so glad to be back!



Lars doesn't always like his veggies. He goes back and forth between eating anything & everything in the house to be super picky and not wanting to eat anything I give him.

One thing he like about 85% of the time are smoothies. I always put veggies in them (even when the smoothie is just for me). Today's smoothie was mixed berries, blueberry yogurt, banana and spinach. He loved it!


What Lars was looking at was Shane playing in his new (to him) saucer. He's still getting use to it, so he doesn't like to spend too much time in it at once.


How do you get your (or your kids) veggies in?

No comments:

Post a Comment