Monday, May 18, 2015

Back to It!!

I have found a few pregnancy workout videos that I love and have been using for a couple weeks now. Since little man is such a great napper, I've been doing them while he's sleeping. I still do my squats every day, so it's not like he doesn't see me workout. 


When he wakes up, he comes out and gets to do his own workout. He's incredibly strong and can occionally pick up my 5 pound weights (I monitor him and don't let him hurt himself).


He also loves my yoga days (almost as much as I do)! The mat is his favorite thing to play with. 

So far, I've been working out my arms in Mondays, full body on Tuesdays, legs & butt on Wednesdays and yoga on Thursdays. I take my days off on Fridays & the weekends. Don't worry, I don't push myself too hard. Usually, it's a 20-35 minute workout. 

PS: we find out the sex of the baby in Wednesday. What do you think it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment