Sunday, December 21, 2014

Great Buys for a Runner's Christmas


After a run and the sweat has cooled, my legs always get freezing. The awesome people at Heat Holders sent me some toasty leggings. They were perfect!


I was so warm. I wore them by themselves around the house and when I went out, I threw a pair of pants over them. Even warmer. We are going to see some Christmas lights tonight. I think I'll wear them under my jeans. 


I had one non-rainy day last week, so I was able to squeeze in a run. Since Lars goes with me, I can only run when it's not raining. Whenever I do run, I always I've my knee. I do this for prevention. Better safe than sorry. Dr. Cool sent me some great recovery wraps. 


All you do is: run it under water, place in freezer for about 20 minutes and you're ready to "ice"on the go. What I normally do it go for my run, release Lars from the stroller, grab my wrap from the freezer and relax while I ice. If I need to get up and chase Lars somewhere around the house, I can. These are prefect! I'm always trying to multi-task. I don;t have time not to.

These items were sent to me for my honest opinion. I honestly love these products and think they would be great for a gift for the runner in your life!


To all the runners: what do you want for Christmas?









No comments:

Post a Comment