Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Best Dessert EVER!!


So, I ate turkey day dessert waaay too fast and didn't even take a photo. I guess that means I just enjoyed it too much! I made a great dinner (no photos though). I made the standard (minus the stuffing). I don't care for stuffing too much and it didn't seem to be missed. Yay for me!

No, on to dessert. I made my candy apple cheesecake that I told you about last week. It didn't look like the picture, but it was outstanding (not my words, my guests). It turned out so great, I'm going to make it for Christmas dinner too.

Christmas has made an appearance in my house this week. I decorated my house as a start of the 25 days of Christmas. It's a new tradition, I started this year. I want Lars' 1st Christmas to be great (I know he won't remember it, but I will).

Here's my hall bath (Lars' bathroom)

Clockwise: living room (where the tree will be going this weekend), Lars'  play area, and the bottom pictures are the dining room.

Have you decorated for Christmas yet? Do you decorate?





No comments:

Post a Comment