Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spartan Taper Time


I can't believe it's almost here!! The Spartan Race is this Saturday!! My free weights have been my best friends (even through my entire training). This week, my plan is to keep working my legs and abs. Yesterday, I included my arms. That was the last day. 


My arms have changed. I can even do 3 sets (5 per set) of pull ups. I was hoping to be able to do 3 pull ups, period. I'm so proud of myself! I've made a change that I wanted (actually a little more) and I know that is success, I have buff arms (for me)!!


How am I feeling?? My nerves are getting the best of me. I know I can finish the race (not sure how many time I'll have to do burpees, though), but I'm so scared!! I think it's because of the unknown. I'm super excited, but really nervous!!

I'm on a count down...4 days! Eek!!!

Have you ever done a race like this (or a Spartan)?











No comments:

Post a Comment