Thursday, October 23, 2014

Race Day


I'm starting to get ready for Spartan Race day. On race day, my wave doesn't start until 11:15 and I have to be there 1 1/2 hours prior. So, I have some time the morning of. But, I like to be prepared. I need to set everything out and put it by the door. 

The only thing is that I don't know what to wear. I normally know what to wear to a race. But, this isn't a normal race, at least for me. I'm going to be drenched in mud, going under barb wire and so much more. I don't want to mess up any of my good race clothes. So, I just don't know what to wear. 

Do I go with capris? They could drag me down and be too heavy with mud and possibly get snagged going over a wall.


Or, do I go with shorts? I don't want mud in personal areas, or get more scrapes and bruises than I normally would. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm going to have scrapes, bruises,and possibly even blood. 


Please help me and give me our opinion of what you'd wear for a race like this...

2 days until the Spartan Race!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment