Thursday, October 9, 2014

More Birthdays, the Perfect Cookies & Pre-Race!


Last weekend was Jason's birthday! He wanted to celebrate by painting little figures. He does this as a hobby and very often! It was the perfect gift. It took all weekend (lots of steps) and we loved it. We got to spend some quiet time together and enjoyed it!


I've been pretty busy lately (working out and family in town). I guess it's tired out a certain little boy. He always sleeps with his butt in the air. It's so cute! My little jelly bean.


I had some strawberries in the fridge that were about to go bad. I only had one more day before I had to throw them out. I searched online and found some awesome strawberry sugar cookies. I haven't found the best sugar cookies, yet. Until this day! These are great. So chewy and just a hint of strawberries. Just the perfect sugar cookie.


My Spartan workout has been going great! I feel stronger and better than when I first started training. My arms have changed (in a great way) and my thighs are getting skinnier. My running is getting faster and easier. I'm not where I use to be (before Lars), but I'm still getting there. 

Saturday is race day! I'm running the Disco donut on Saturday. I can't wait! Disco music while running a 5k, and donuts!!!! Yay!! I've hear there's a YMCA dance at mile 1 and a donut hole eating station and mile 2. And, of course, a party at the finish line! Saturday is going to be so much fun!!








No comments:

Post a Comment