Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Motivation I Needed


Lately, I've been able to get in 2 or 3 runs a week (which is really good right now). I've been pushing myself and working really hard. Sweat, sweat and more sweat keeps pouring off of me.


I've also continued with my normal routine of arms and legs, in addition to running. I tell you, the arms workout has really been paying off. I've finally been able to do a 1/4 pull up. I have a stool that helps me reach the pull up bar (so I can lift myself up to hold myself for a few seconds) and I can now pull myself up from the stool (which is shorter than I can touch the bar). I'm so proud of myself!! I'm making progress!!!!!!



Lars loves it when we have a pit stop at a park and are able to play for a while. He's really into sitting on the grass and playing with the grass or leaves that are close by. 

I have a little over a month until my Spartan Race and am making progress. It's not the progress that I wanted (I wanted to be able to do a full un-assisted pull up by the end of the month).


Have you ever done an obstacle race? Should I wear shorts or running capris? Are your clothes trashed afterwards? Sports bras with running tank or just a sports bra?

How's your training going? What is your motivation?




No comments:

Post a Comment