Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's my Birthday & I'll Train if I Want to


I don't know if I mentioned it, but my birthday was a few weeks ago (8/24). Jason knew the way to my heart, my all time favorite beer. If you like hoppy beer, you must try this!!! I cracked this open the night before.


The day of, my little family and I walked to our local park to play a little. It's about a mile away, so we got a lot of fresh air. I think Lars had fun too!


Jason made all my meals for me. While he was making me an awesome dinner, I sat back and relaxed (Lars was napping) with a popsicle and hung out with the kitty. 



It was an all around good birthday!!

I've been training for one of the best races I have scheduled. I'm looking forward to the Spartan race at the end of October!! Did you know that you can use the code SPARTANBLOGGER to receive 10% off any race!! How awesome is that!!! I have an awesome giveaway coming up. I'm getting everything together for it, so keep checking in this week and next for a trip of a life time!



Who would be up for an awesome Spartan giveaway?







No comments:

Post a Comment