Monday, September 29, 2014

Addicted to body building & chocolate


I was watching My Strange Addiction and this lady was addicted to body building. I guess it's better than her old addiction of drugs. They never mentioned if she drugged up for her competitions, but she didn't sound very girly. She sounded pretty dude like. I don't think I will ever get to that (not that I ever wanted to). 


Entertaining when I'm relaxing after a nice, sweaty workout! I love bad tv.

I've been eating pretty ok lately. The only thing is that I've been eating a very small bowl of dark chocolate chips. I usually eat them while I watch the Biggest Loser.


I always eat poorly when I watch that show. I always eat my deli meat sandwich with lettuce on whole wheat  bread with a side of tortilla chips (pretty healthy for me). I just can't stop eating those delicious chocolate chips. 


Do you ever watch My strange addiction? How do you feel about the new trainers on The Biggest Loser? What are you addicted to?



No comments:

Post a Comment