Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wrapping it up


I've been really craving wraps! I've been eating them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and bacon and also for lunch with (see below) lunch meat, bacon, mayo and lettuce. Stacey's Organic tortillas sent me some awesome tortillas to try out. It's not because they sent them to me, I really, really love them! They're made with things I can pronounce (and often found in my own kitchen and I love that). 


I don't always have bacon with every meal, so you don't have to worry about me. 

Running has been going pretty ok. I've still running 5k (since I wasn't able to get out too much last month for it). 4 miles starts next month! I need to make it over to my old running path (6 mile loop). It's so much better than stopping at stop signs, so we don't get run over. 

This little guy has been a picky eater and being so stubborn about trying to feed himself. When we try to feed him (by spoon), he puckers his lips and turns his head. Since we've been feeding him by hand (and letting him help), he's getting better. 


Yesterday, we shared a part of a hard boiled egg. We're working on his pincer grasp


Anyone have this trouble while feeding their baby (breast feeding is no problem)? How far are you running?






No comments:

Post a Comment