Thursday, August 21, 2014

Running with Friends


Working out with people are the best! It doesn't matter who they are, as long as you have a great time! It's so much better than running by yourself. 


My running partner may not be able to have a conversation with me (at least yet), but he does keep me company. He makes all kinds of noises and laughs while we're running. Lars prefers to have me run, while in the stroller. He gets uncomfortable when I stop or walk. He keeps me motivated to keep running. 

I've noticed that my lungs are getting stronger and I can take in more air and run longer. I'm slowly getting back to my old running ways. 

After a good run, Lars and I often go to a local park (run to it) and play (for about 1/2 hour). It's not fair that I have all the fun (running), he deserves some fun too (swings and bouncy horse thing). 


What do you do after your runs?



No comments:

Post a Comment