Saturday, August 16, 2014

I'm Going to Squash You!


Who loves spaghetti??? I made the best meatballs the other day. They were made with home grown basil, too! They were so easy and quick to make. Those things are great when I have a 7 month old baby wanting to "run" around the house. 


On top of the noodles and meatballs, I used Dave's gourmet pasta sauce. You may not believe me, but I've never had butternut squash before (in any form). I tried the butternut squash sauce. It was so good and sweet! Lars even tried some, and he said "mmmmmmmm". His exact words (even though he says that to most things). 

This meal lasted us 3 days! Another plus! Jason loves spaghetti, so he doesn't mind when it lasts a while or I make it often.

How often do you have spaghetti? What's your favorite meal to make?




No comments:

Post a Comment