Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Only Kind of Spiders I Like


This little man loves to feed himself. He also loves to mean mug us. He acts tough, but is such a cuddle muffin!


Sarah, over at Green Toys sent Lars some awesome toys to try out. He always has to inspect a toy before he gets too involved in playing with it. 


These were Lars approved! He loves chewing on them. They are perfect when he's teething (even when he's not).


His favorite thing to do with them is to shake them around and hit his feet, making as much noise as he possibly can. Once he gets our attention, he stops, and laughs. With the toy below, he loves putting his foot inside of it (not pictured because he's too fast) and wave it around.


For a few weeks (I'm on week 3), I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 6 weeks abs. This thing a a killer! No joke!! I'm drenched in sweat by the time the half hour is over. I'm already seeing such a difference. I'm only half way through. Just what I needed after not seeing too much change from having a baby 6 months ago. I just need to tighten and I'll be happy.

One of the move she has us do is spider planks. I can't believe how much I love these! They are so much fun to do, I see results, I can feel results right then and I feel like a bad ass afterwards (I dont do the push up part).



This workout takes place in my kitchen. I really need ac when I;m working out now, and it's too humid to workout outside. Until fall.


Do you know a little one teething? Where do you workout? Do you like any type of spiders?








No comments:

Post a Comment