Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stretch it out

It was another windy day here in Nor Cal. I didn't even workout outside, and all my "wings" started to show. Yes, I did say "wings". It's that part of my hair, on the sides that won't lay flat and kind of do a little curl thing and stick out, a lot. It was really windy outside! This is just from me walking from my car to the gym, and then leaving the gym. It's a good thing I don't care what I look like when I workout.


I lifted some weights with my legs before my yoga class starts. I always go into my yoga class a little early, so I can do my own stretches that I like to do. The fans and lights are all off and I can starts to relax and stretch what I needed stretched, just in case we don't focus on that part during class. 

About 5 minutes before class started, a guy walked in (no biggy, we have lots of guys in the class). He had his buds in and yelled "can I jump in here?" (he had a jump rope in his hand). The instructor replied "no, but you can yoga in here", he said "what!!?!?" (still with buds in), then looked around class and looked very embarrassed. It was funny!

I think my instructor read my mind of what I needed to stretch. We spent so much time stretching our upper leg muscles. It felt so nice! I feel like a new woman now! I'm so glad, because I have (an outdoor) run and spin class on my schedule tonight. I can't wait for the class, but I know my legs will be sore again. I'm trying to concentrate on my upper legs and booty area. I saw something I didn't like, so I'm trying to make it the way I want it to look. It's going to take some time, because I don't want to stop eating yummy desserts!

Do you get "wings" when it's windy? What are you training for?

Even if you're not local, please vote for me for best blogger (I will love you even more if you do!). Follow this link.






No comments:

Post a Comment