Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Running for Boston & Homemade Taquitos

Last night, I join (virtually) with other runners and ran 2.62 miles for those affected by what happened in Boston on Monday. I wore my only blue & yellow I have and ran silently. It was one of the best runs in a while. I am not a marathoner, but as a runner, you are united together!


After my hour long stretch, in yoga class, I hurried home (I was starving!!), I started pre-heating the oven and made something awesome:


Homemade taquitos!! The recipe said it would only make 10 taquitos, but mine made about 15! I used 3 chicken breasts, but the key is that you don't want to stuff them too full, or its too much and you can't roll them tightly. I had some bbq sauce, on the side, but I didn't think it needed it (Jason did). I had 3 and I was stuffed, Jason ate 5 and was full. Can't wait for leftovers tonight!


Did you run 2.62 miles? If you are/were in Boston, how are you doing?




1 comment: