Monday, April 1, 2013

Best Diet Ever?

I haven't been posting my workouts. That's because I haven't had any since Monday's run. That's because I've been sick. Jason was sick first, then I got it. I knew I was going to get it. I haven't been sick (except for food poisoning) in over 3 years, no joke. I don't do anything special. Jason has been sick and I never got what he's had. My co-workers have been sick and I never caught it. It was just my time. At least it wasn't the flu. 

I think I've found the best diet ever. I can eat anything I want. That's because I can only eat 4 bites top, before I'm extremely full (like I just ate a huge, 3 patty full of cheese burger kind of full). And, I only get hungry twice a day. I've lost 4 pounds in 4 days. My abs are coming back because I can't stop coughing. I have one of those coughs that (as my parents called it) make me sound like a seal barking. My pounding headache has finally gone away. But, I can't take a deep breath without coughing up a lung. So, until that can happen, I won't be working out. Instead, I'll show you what we did before we got sick:

We added some pretty flowers, in pots, in front of our house, to add some color. 


We replaced some plants that died during the cold winter here.


We planted some veggies and herbs to our garden beds. We planted some tomatoes, chives, basil, mint (that's in it's own pot), zucchini and cucumber. The only reason why I can't wait for summer. 


Yesterday, we had a little Easter lunch/dinner (I call linner), just us. We had chicken salad (disguised as a carrot, but the color didn't come out) and dyed deviled eggs


Everything was super simple to make, which is good, since I was still a little sick yesterday (even after sleeping for 13 hours!!). To answer your questions, no I only took about  bites of this and have saved it for later. 

Did you do anything for Easter or spring break? I don't get a spring break, but I'm trying to spend more time outside, since it's been so nice!







2 comments:

  1. I had the same thing. I coughed so bad I was pissing my pants it was awful. My head hurt so bad from coughing. It has taken 3 wk to just to get over that darn cough. Take care. I didnt do alot of workouts either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your outside pics! :) It's been chilly here, but the school that I'm doing my internship at is on spring break this week, so I only have my own school to go to and work a couple days.. I'm trying to workout and get outside if it's above 45 ;)

    ReplyDelete